Coffee Brown Tassel Loafer (Coming Soon)
The loafer is an absolute essential to get your summer style on point. We have taken the more rakish way on the classic tassel loafers. We recommend pairing these with a slim pair of jeans and a short sleeve button down shirt or polo. Crafted almost entirely with hand, machine work is kept to an absolute minimum. Made from the most luxurious of calf suedes, these shoes have & hand-welted construction to enable resoling & a hand-finished leather sole.
We've put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We strongly recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree after every wear. This is crucial in maintaining the shoes’ structural integrity & prolonging its life.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo