Black Leather Oxfords
The black oxfords are probably the best business shoes you can buy. No other shoe will give you the confidence to close that deal than a pair of well-kept oxfords. Crafted almost entirely with hand, machine work is kept to an absolute minimum. Made from the most luxurious calf leather, these brogues have leather sole & are lined with the softest of calf leathers to maximize the comfort.
We've put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We strongly recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree after every wear. This is crucial in maintaining the shoes’ structural integrity & prolonging its life.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo